5.12.09

WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD!















































































Good evening to all who are in my time zone :)
No outfit post today but been so busy organizing our Christmas party tonight, so will share that with you in a later post :)

So I thought I would post more of my work for you guys to see.....

Now as some of you may know I'm a designer and this is a project I did for Free People (The more artsy crafty company of Urban Outfitters/Anthropologie)

I created this story book for them.....
My inspiration were taken from films such as Alice and Pan's Labrynth (love that film, have seen it no less than 20 times).
So my story book was based around a girl who went to a different land and went to visit the "design fairies" and visited their workrooms (which is where I displayed my designs/illustrations and fabric inspirations), was a big hit and I really enjoyed working on this project!

Have a great weekend people!!

28 comments:

Tayler Worrell said...

these are really awesome! i didnt know you were a designer, love it <3

Rissa said...

Seriously, these are some of the best sketches I have seen on a blog. There amazing.

And I agree Pan's Labyrinth is film worth watching 20 times over. :)

I have added your link, I love your blog!

frockandrollonline.com said...

These pictures are AMAZING, and 'Labyrinth' is definitely one of the most incredible films that I've ever seen!

CATI said...

thanks for your comment :)
love your blog too & am following you!

Petitebine said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

this is great, in fact AHA mazing. wow! beautiful designs!

Sabila Anata said...

OH MY GOSH those things are so DAMN cool :)))
You're soo creative
Do you mind exchanging links with me ?

Hanae said...

love your book!! amazing!!!
wow!!!!

Ane said...

the pics are really beautiful!

daisychain said...

your work is incredible

cindy said...

your work is a dream; soooo so beautiful.

IDYLLE said...

these illustrations are wonderful
i'm following you!

Anonymous said...

Your so fricken talented! Seriously your amazing!

www.glampony.blogspot.com

Analisa said...

I automatically thought "Free People", especially when I saw the last 3 pictures, before I even read what you wrote, hahaha. These are so inspiring, your work is amazing!

Lissa said...

Gorgeous! I love your style of drawing :]

Alex. said...

Ohh these are fabulous.. I love them.
Wish I had artistic flair and talent!! x

Meggstatus said...

awe inspiring

anotherdaytodressup.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

WOWW!!

That is amazing! It makes me utterly curious on how the rest of the book goes.
You are such a talented artist. :)

Jess said...

these are SO amazing and inspiring. you are so talented!

Teresa Tran said...

wow, these are so beautiful . you're so talented .

micol zanzuri said...

this is absolutley gorgeuwsssssssssssssssss

ZANAH said...

Those are really good sketches... a lot better than mine as I just started sketching a month ago :) Mon Mode Blog

Unknown said...

lovin the sketches gem gem they r getting sooo good! xxx

Natasha Lillipore said...

Wow, your sketches are phenomenal! I would love to see more of your work <3

Typhaine said...

Oh ! Thank you so much ! <3

Nicole Trundle said...

LOVE THIS!

Unknown said...

such a fantastic blog. I love your blos and now I follow you =)

Anonymous said...

wow that looks really, really good!